let us help you
Let our extensive experience with asset buying work to your advantage and enjoy the benefits of our one-stop service for all your asset related needs. Canadian Asset Buyers has over 30 years experience and is owned and operated by one of only twelve Master Valuers in Canada. Over the years we have helped many satisfied clients turn their unused valuables in to cash for various reasons including:
Our expert appraisers ensure you receive best value for your items and our professional and courteous service will ensure you feel comfortable throughout the process. Book an appointment in our downtown Toronto showroom or at a location of your choosing ($250 fee for off-site valuations which is waived if we purchase items valued at over $1000) and let us help you.
unfreezing your assets
Looking to treat yourself to a vacation? Or clear away some debt or credit card balances? Wanting extra cash for a home renovation or a special occasion? Your unused assets can be turned in to cash that helps with the finances or to fund something extra in your life. Turn your unwanted assets in to something useful by selling them to Canadian Asset Buyers.
Moving to a smaller place or in to a retirement community? Or just looking to clear out some clutter and turn it in to cash? Canadian Asset Buyers can turn your dust collectors in to cash creators by buying your unused assets.
Clearing out unneeded items left behind by a loved one? Or looking to liquidate for easier division of inherited assets? Our estate purchasing can help you sell multiple items all in one place.
Not able to get to our show room? No problem, we will come to you and help you get the best value for your items (off-site consulting fees apply but are waived if we purchase items valued at over $1000).
trade in/trade up
Looking to trade up for a larger diamond? Going through a divorce and need to put new shine on your finger?
Our showroom’s large selection of quality jewellery and diamonds makes it easy to trade in or trade up. Now is a great time to change up your jewellery and enjoy something new.
Looking for a fresh start or a way to easily divide your jewellery and other personal assets? Turning your valuables in to cash can simplify the sharing of assets. Or turn the engagement ring you no longer want to wear in to cash toward your fresh start.
Our President, Michael Stern, is a Registered Appraiser by the Canadian Jewellers Association, a GIA Graduate Gemologist with the Gemological Institute of America, and one of only twelve Registered Master Valuers (#181099) in Canada. We offer the following appraisal services:
- Gemological Consultation – verbal information regarding what you have and it’s approximate value;
- Insurance Appraisal – written documents for insuring your jewellery;
- Estate Appraisal – written documents for valuing estates and inheritances;
- Fair Market Appraisal – written documents for divorce/separation, selling, barter, bankruptcy, etc.;
- Liquidation Value – written documents for using items as collateral;
- Customs & Travel – written documents for travel purposes;
- Gem Identification, Grading, & Damage Reports – written documents providing detailed and specific gemological information;
- Gem & Jewellery Photography – digital photos to provide a photographic record;
- Gemological Lab Reports – written documents from an independent lab such as the GIA;
- Damage Reports – Our written documents help your insurer settle your claim related to chipped diamonds, scratched gems, etc.; and
- Expert Witness – documentation or in person testimony for legal proceedings